Community News
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Administrator

Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Exchange Community!

Hello everyone, and welcome to the new and enhanced Schneider Electric Exchange Community! We are delighted that you have chosen to join us, and are excited for you to explore all the community has to offer.

The goal of our community has always been to provide community members with a comprehensive solution for online support and collaboration in an environment that lends itself to sharing knowledge and engaging with other users. With the launch of our new community, we have integrated over 9,800 (and counting) Buildings Knowledge Base to provide you with a greater level of support within a single, searchable environment.

As you explore, please keep a few topics in mind:

• Please set a personalized username the first time you login to the new community! A username identifies you within the community and is displayed anytime you interact with content. To set your username, please access 'My Settings' and 'Username' (or click this link).

• During the migration to this new platform, we conducted an exercise to streamline and organize the community. You may notice some of the subspaces you accessed before have been migrated into their parent-level spaces (for example, content from the AdaptiApps space was merged into the EcoStruxure Building Operation forum and labeled as "AdaptiApps"). 

• There are some news forums to explore (such as Field Devices and Industry Automation and Control) - check them out!

Thank you!

14 REPLIES
Commander

How can we validate the migration to Lithium?

Hi Nava,

I need to confirm that the content we created in the previous version of the platform has all made it into Lithium, and to find out where it is.

Since access to the old Jive based platform seems to be gone, how can I check that all of my content has made it?

Thanks,

Tony.

Administrator

Hi Tony, let's have a quick skype meeting to verify and d...

Hi Tony, let's have a quick skype meeting to verify and discuss further. Thanks!

Highlighted
Lt. Commander

Re: Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Exchange Community!

Hi,

When we used Jive I had the mobile app "Jive Daily" which was okey, better than the website for phone use.

Is there any app I can use now when I browse the forums on my mobile? The mobile experience on the website is not user friendly in my opinion.

Lt. Commander

Will the "ideas/suggestions" section, contained suggestions and voting results be migrated to the new platform? The old links don't work, and I can't locate them in the new platform.

Hi,

Too bad the used links from Jive do not work anymore,
Also the link in this welcome note also contains a non-working link under "please set a personalized username"

Please see attachment

btw;

Of course it is a personal thing, but why badge with star trek theme?

Lt. Commander

Hi @Nava,

It seems that the migration is still in progress...Can you veify?

Much of the content that i've created in the past for two different communities are no longer available to me. 

I tried using the navigation and search and have not been able to find any of the content i'm expecting.

I feel like it is there, because the number of treky badges i earned last night was surprising!

Lt. Commander

@Nava, I realize you are super busy post migration, but i'm having trouble accessing any of the spaces (and sub-spaces) i was a contributor to before (PAM, BI, EDC as examples).  I'm sure i am not alone in this.  Is it up to the space admin to ensure that all of their original members have access, or should this have been properly managed with the migration?  All i see is Access Denied on any post or URL team members try to send me to now.

Any insight is sincerely appreciated as we try and figure out the new environment.

Administrator

Hi Brian,

It looks like your employee permission didn't come through for some reason. I've updated it, so you should be good to go. Can you check?

If it doesn't work properly, please shoot me a private message and we'll figure it out together. Smiley Happy

Ensign

Hi Nava, I have the same issue as Brian, Can you check my premissions allso.

Commander

Is there a help feature in Lithium?

Am I mising something obvious?  I haven't found any 'help' link with basic documentation on the features in Lithium.

There is something called the 'Lithosphere' which has Lithium support forums, but to get access to that I had to create a login, confirm my email, and then wait for someone on the Lithium support staff to individually grant me permission to access articles.  I asked them if there was a way to provide 'bulk access' for all of the new Schneider users and they said no, each of us would have to create our own login and get them to grant permissions.

Is there help/documentation within the exchange community itself that I missed?

Tony.

Lieutenant JG

I can no longer find anything to do with Pelco cameras and camera issues. Without that information this tool is no longer useful for me.

Lt. Commander

Do you know whether the Pelco Camers were under a sub-space before or not?  We've had some learnings as to how data was migrated where labels are promiently used for the concent we were managing before within subspaces and you have to find the right community and then review that spaces labels to get at some of what you want.  

The other issue was just permissions on spaces for certain invidiuals not being migrated properly.

Lt. Commander

Did you just go to the Knowledge base and see the filters on the side for Pelco?

(I'd add a screenshot, but i can't paste from clipboard... ;(

make sure if you use search, to search 'All Community' vs this board.

Lt. Commander

Did you just go to the Knowledge base and see the filters on the side for Pelco?

(I'd add a screenshot, but i can't paste from clipboard...)

make sure if you use search, to search 'All Community' vs this board.