- Although Continuum 1.94 is installed, when the workstation is edited Version 1.73 is seen on the Details page under Software Revision and Firmware Revision.
- The Cyberstation startup splash screen shows Continuum 1.94.
- Continuum 1.94 is shown under Continuum Explore/Help/AboutContinuumExplorer.
The erroneous version number is most likely an artifact of a Continuum upgrade that was done without fully uninstalling the previous version of Cyberstation.
- Uninstall Cyberstation from Control > Panel Add Remove Programs.
- Backup all profiles and graphic pin and background files, then delete the Program Files\Continuum folder.
- Delete all occurrences of the Andover Controls folder from the registry. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Andover Controls and HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Andover Controls
- Reboot the PC and install Cyberstation.
- Run Continuum Database Initialization and select Workstation to reinitialize the workstation.