An error message "Cannot process DB Admin command; java.net connection refused" is displayed when attempting to back up a Niagara R2 UNC station using the DB Admin "Get" function. All other DB Admin commands also return the same error message.
I/A Series R2 station
This error occurs when the HTTP port for the UNC has been changed.
In order to correct this, add a line in the station.properties file that references the new port number. Edit this file using the Admin Tool, as follows:
- If not already done, open the Admin Tool and log into the host that contains the station with the changed http port
- Right-click the station name (not the host name or address) and select Edit > Properties
- Add a line to the file that reads: httpPort=xxxx
- From the file menu, choose File > Close. If any changes were made, save them or, otherwise, the window closes.
- If prompted to save your changes, click Yes to save your changes. The file saves and the window closes.
- To enable the change, stop and start the station and verify that it is running.
- Test the functionality of the new port by initiating a database conversion. If the error message is received, verify that the httpPort line was added correctly.