Automation Server I/O Modules firmware
- StruxureWare Building Operation 1.5
- Automation Server I/O Modules
- Automation Server I/O Modules firmware v2.013
- Is there the need to upgrade the I/O modules firmware
- Procedure to upgrade the I/O modules firmware
The latest I/O module firmware is 2.013 as of StruxureWare Building Operation 1.5.
2.013 firmware revision is available for all IO Modules. This version corrects a problem that in extremely rare cases could allow a backplane failure to cause modules to assume and operate with the wrong module ID.
The 2.013 version is compatible with all previous versions but the use of previous versions will not provide a site with the added safety that is provided with the newest IO Module firmware.
Note: new firmware has now been released V2.014 that gives improved error correction in the communications and enhanced input filtering on the RTD modules, it can be downloaded here.
Refer to Lessons Learned article 17215 for the procedure to upgrade the I/O module firmware.