1. Performing a learn on the Infinet port finds only a fixed number of infinet devices (10,32,64).
2. Refreshing the Field Bus Controllers window in the Infinet commport shows the devices appearing online for a second and then disappearing.
3. Error "Duplicate name" is displayed.
Maximum Infinet controllers limit has been reached due to:
1. No key attached to CyberStation (demo mode).
2. CX controller option limit.
1. Attach a CyberStation key to get out of demo mode.
2. If the CX's Max Infinet Controllers have been reached, no additional Infinet controllers can be learned until Infinet controllers are deleted or controller's limit is expanded.
The controller's max limits can be viewed from the controller's editor by going to the 'Options' tab.