Can report generation be scheduled in a Niagara G3 station?
Niagara G3 station
Set report schedule in the Export Source Object.
Reports can be generated at scheduled times:
- Add an Export Source object (from the Report Palette) to the Report Service.
- Double-click the Export Source Object and set the built-in schedule to the desired time and frequency (e.g. 6:00AM Daily)
- Click the chevron near “Source” and browse to the ReportPx file.
- Click “Next” and choose PxView to Pdf in the Exporter field. Then click “Finish.”
- Drag an Email or File Recipient to the Report Service and link the Export Source to the Recipient. Set up the Email Recipient with email addresses. Set up the File Recipient with a folder for the file.
- Force an export by right-clicking the Export Source object and choosing “Actions – Generate”.