Changing the LON device's subnet and node address.
I/A Series G3 LonWorks Integration
When a LON device is added to the station database, its subnet and node addresses are automatically assigned. For the correct communication to be established there may be a need to change the subnet / node address of the LON device.
To change the device subnet / node address:
- Right click on the LonNetwork and go to the Lon Device Manager.
- Select the LON device for which subnet / node address needs to be changed
- Edit the device by double clicking on the LON device or using the 'Edit' button at the bottom of the Lon Device Manager view.
- Enter the correct subnet address and a unique node address for the device.
- Commission the LON device regardless of whether it has been commissioned before.