Trying to connect to a Xenta 527 over the web and cannot see it in I/NET, but can access it over the Ethernet
This occurs mainly because the reference host of the Xenta 527 and the Host PC are not seeing each other.
- Verify that all applicable ports are open, especially #50069, all C-Lan terminations are correct, # 19 and 20 on the Xenta 527.
- Start I/NET on the Host PC, open I/O Server, verify that TCP/IP is enabled. In the reference host, put in the IP address of the Xenta 527then save the settings.
- Connect to the Xenta 527 over the Ethernet, select Configuration Profile and put the IP address of the Host in reference #1 then save the settings.
- Restart both the Host and Xenta 527.
- Open I/O Server again then click on NP Routers and verify that the Xenta 527 appears in the table.
- Close this, then go to Edit Host Computer, Network Configuration, penetrate the link, it should be the Xenta 527’s name, save it. Penetrate the controller and its sub-lan devices should be seen as well, save all at this point.
- Close out of these editors and then connect to the controller, go to Summary and verify that you can control the points.