- Continuum Cyberstation running on Windows 7 machine.
- Cyberstation crashes unexpectedly.
- Cyberstation crashes when an alarm come is reported.
Event notification alarm delivery configured to send email alarms when Outlook is not installed on the workstation.
- Either remove the email option from the event notification, or install Outlook and set it up for alarm emailing.
If enhanced alarm delivery is selected (Database Initialization> Server(Stand alone)> See check box
Ensure that recipient Cyberstations do not have page, log, forward options selected. Only use email if it is being used.
- Ensure that if an object is selected in an event notification action (i.e display graphic) that the point that is being alarmed on has that object (graphic) selected.