Downloading a save for a 7793 MCI to a 7798 MCI, what needs to be done to accomplish this task.
All versions of I/Net that uses both the 7793 MCI and 7798 MCI.
System running multiple controllers and wants to switch out one for another for functional purposes.
Note: This only works if you are using the first address points of the 7793 MCI.
- Start I/NET and go to the Offline Editor
- Connect to the 7793 MCI and select copy
- Create the file and choose the 7798 MCI
- Once completed, connect to the 7798 MCI and go to Resident I/O point.
- Verify that the point addresses are correct
- Make necessary changes to names, add, delete, modify accordingly
- Once completed, save and exit.
- Connect to the 7798 MCI and select Software Restore, then download the new save file to the controller.