After Continuum workstation install, Cyberstation displays white screen on startup.
- Windows 7
Installation was not done using an administrator level user account.
Do a full uninstall of Continuum using the following procedure.
- Uninstall Continuum from Control Panel.
- Delete ProgramFiles\Continuum with all files and folders.
- Delete Andover Controls Folders from the computer registry. Note: A backup should be made of the registry before making any changes to the registry.
- Reboot the computer.
- Logon using a Local Administrator user.
- From Disable the following services... Virus Protection, Anti-Spyware, FireWall software, Windows Defender, Windows Software Protection Services
- From User Account Control Settings and set the protection level to Never Notify.
- Install Continuum.