- Date and time gets incorrect periodically in TAC Xenta Programmable controllers
- Time stamp in alarm list is incorrect
- Time stamp in alarm list is wrong
Vista Server local time and the local time in all Xenta controllers in the network go out of synch.
All local time settings are correct in TAC Xenta
TAC Xenta 30x/401/28x
The time in a TAC Xenta can be changed by
- TAC Vista
- TAC OP, note that a change of the time in one controller is broadcasted to the whole network.
- TAC Xenta group master will broadcast the time to it's group every 24 hours
- A Xenta Server (Xenta7xx, Xenta5xx, Xenta 913)
- Menta, this only affects the controller Menta is connected to.
Most likely, the problem is a Xenta Server in the network that has the wrong time. It can be enough that a Xenta server is connected to the network, it does not have to be configured in this network..
- Log in to Xenta server from the web interface.
- Go to Configuration-time
- If the date and time is incorrect set the correct date and time.
- Click on time synchronization, the lonworks time synchronization should only be set to enable if this is a Xenta Server in TAC Vista or if this is a site that does not have TAC Vista on it and it is the only source to sync the time to.