Integration to the Cummins ModLon 2 gateway with the Xenta 500 / Xenta 700 / Xenta 900 and Modbus RTU
- Xenta 511, 527, 701, 711, 721 (5.1.5 up)
- Xenta 731, 913 (all versions)
- Cummins ModLon 2 Gateway
Disclaimer: This device template is intended to provide a starting point for an integrator, and is in no way written to be the mandatory points list for your integration effort.
Product Support Services-Dallas has written this device template in an effort to give our customers a starting point and solid example of how to develop a device template for the above product. The integrator will be responsible for any additions or modifications to this device template.
Please report any problems to PSS Dallas at email@example.com
Please us the following .dev files as a starting point and a guide to the integration. This .dev file contains a set list of registers that PSS assumed would be seen as critical and important to the integration process. If any other data is needed please see this supported document to make the necessary changes.
One generator: .dev file
Two generators: .dev file
To use these files in Xbuilder please follow these steps:
- Extract the .dev file from the .zip file in the link above, and place it on your harddrive.
- In Xbuilder, right click on the Modbus Master device and chose Add Device
- Browse to the needed .dev file and choose Open.
- Rename the newly added device to a unique name within the Modbus Master network.