Integration to the Veris H80xx Entercept power meter with the Xenta 5/7/9xx and Modbus RTU
- Xenta 511, 527, 701, 711, 721 (5.1.5 up)
- Xenta 731, 913 (all versions)
- Veris H80xx Entercept Power Meter
Integration instruction and programming example for integration to the Veris Entercept power meter.
Please use the following .dev files as a starting point and a guide to the integration of a 100 amp or 200 amp Veris Entercept meter. This .dev file contains a set list of registers that PSS assumed would be seen as critical and important to the integration process. If any other data is needed please see this supported document to make the necessary changes to the modbus mapping or this supporting document for data scaling changes. If mapping for larger amp meters is needed, please contact product support.
To use these files in XBuilder please follow these steps:
- Extract the .dev file from the .zip file in the link above, and place it on the harddrive.
- In Xbuilder, right click on the Modbus Master device and choose Add Device
- Browse to the needed .dev file and click Open.
- Rename the newly added device to a unique name within the Modbus Master network.
Disclaimer: This device template is intended to provide a starting point for an integrator, and is in no way written to be the mandatory points list for your integration effort.
Product Support has written this device template in an effort to give our customers a starting point and solid example of how to develop a device template for the above product. The integrator will be responsible for any additions or modifications to this device template.