Unable to connect to Access Expert as the Feenics Mercury Service stops and will not restart after a system reboot.
Access Expert Premise Software (AX) v3
If the Mercury service is failing to start the most common issues are:
- Service Administrator password was changed
- Feenics API is not running
Service Administrator password was changed:
- Update the password within these configuration files to match the new admin password
- c:\program files (x86)\feenics\web api\settings.conf
- c:\program files (x86)\feenics\mercury service\settings.conf
Feenics API not running:
- Check the API by opening the Internet Information Services and checking to make sure the Feenics website is running.
- Make sure the default site is not running.
- You can also check the bindings on the website
- Port 80 and binding of '*'