First Key Auto/Unlock
The first key Auto Unlock feature that was available on the SCU 1284 is not displayed on the Door Editor, in revisions 3.22 and above. This can only be seen in revisions 3.21 and below.
To access the feature, the following steps need to be followed:
- Select the door from the list and then click on the Modify button.
- Select the ATS button and select the first Entry.
- Select the first schedule and click Modify.
- Select First Key Mode and click on the drop down box.
- Select the Unlock option and then click on the OK button.
- Close the editor and then read a valid card to ensure that it is working properly.