- Host resource allocation problem. Subsystem NS, #123
- lcaErrNsHostResourceProblem. There is a resource problem in the API or application.
- NS #123 is a generic LNS resource allocation error (could be memory).
- This error has been encountered while attempting to re-bind a few SNVTs that had been lost. When attempting to re-bind, the following error message appeared: 'NS #123: Host resource allocation problem.'
- This error has been encountered while attempting to service pin a replaced Xenta programmable. After a failed download, the service pin resulted in the following error message: 'NS #123: Host resource allocation problem.'
- If there is another LNS application (e.g. LNS DDE Server) running in the background, you may want to shut down other LNS applications and try again.
- In some cases, restoring a backup resolved the issue.