How can an override of a nciMinFlow SNVT be done directly from a container in Niagara R2 WorkPlace Pro?
- Niagara R2 WorkPlace Pro
- nciMinFlow SNVT
A direct override of a nci is not possible.
However, a change to a nci can be done by doing the following in WorkPlace Pro:
- Copy and paste the DynamicCmd object from the Local Library\tridiumx\lonworks\conversion folder into the Workspace
- Link the nciMinFlow property on the VAV shadow object to the Link property on the DynamicCmd object
In the Config tab of the DynamicCmd properties, configure the floatConversion properties as follows:
1st dropdown: Volumetric Flow,
2nd dropdown: liters_per_second,
3rd dropdown: cubic_feet_per_minute
- In the Visual tab, type "MinFlow" in the float box
- Apply the changes
- In Monitor mode, right-click on the DynamicCmd object, and select MinFlow
- Enter the desired value in CFM. The nciMinFlow SNVT in the VAV controller will update the value