How do I build Vista graphics pages offline from the system running my Vista database?
- Vista IV
- OGC Graphics
Engineering graphics on an offline database allows the work to be completed away from a customers site after the installation phase of the project has been completed.
- Make a backup of the Vista database so you will have the necessary points for the graphics pages.
- Restore backup on the PC that you want to build the graphics with.
- Build the graphics pages and save them as .ogc using file-save, not db save.
- When all pages are complete, copy the saved files to the system running the database.
- Create the necessary graphics objects in the Vista database.
- For each of these objects, right click and go to Properties and browse in the new files with the Source File button.