How to configure a TAC Xenta server in Lonmaker when also being used as the communication port in TAC Vista
TAC System plug-in
Needs to use the Xenta Server as a lonworks device and the Network Interface in TAC Vista.
Using Xenta Server 7xx and LonMaker
Create the Xbuilder project using “stand alone Xbuilder”
- Add the IO modules that the Xenta Server is using and assign neuron Ids
- Create the SNVTs for the Xenta Server.
Send the project to target.
Create LonMaker and
Create you LonMaker database, register the necessary plug- ins.
TACSystem plug- in and TACDevice plug- in are used for the Xenta Server.
- Add the nodes on you Network including the Xenta Server but not the IO modules. You can use a generic template for the Xenta Server and browse in the XIF file.
- Open system plug-in. Right click on The Xenta server and select “Configure…”. Browse in the Xbuilder project. Click on the “add and mach IO”. Click ok.
TACNetwork – Settings, Set the Vista communication port to the correct Xenta server type. Also select if you want the IO modules to be commissioned in LNS. Click Ok
- Still in the system plug in right click on the Xenta Server and select “set as network interface”.
TACNetwork. Start the server and update TACVista Database form the system plug in. Create group bindings if you have any Xenta 401, 30x, 28x controllers.
- Close the system plug in.
- Resynchronize the drawing to database. Commission devices. Create bindings.
TACVista workstation, right click and edit the Xenta server (This can also be done form the system plug in configure command). Send the project to target.
- Create you LonMaker database, register the necessary plug- ins.