How to create a push button to launch an external application.
Not sure how to open an external application from the Continuum Menu pages.
To setup a button to run an external application, you can create a hotspot on a Menu page that when clicked, runs the application.
1. On the menu you want to add the button; right-click and select Edit.
2. Click and draw a rectangle.
3. Right click the rectangle and select Properties.
4. Edit the hotspot by giving a name, selecting Control to be Execute, select the application you want to run using the Open field, then tick "Make hotspot look like a windows button", and type a display label in the Button field.
5. Hit OK, then save and run the page.
6. Test that it works by pressing the button you just created.