The default auto log off time setting is 20 minutes, customer need to extend the time period for web user.
- Continuum Webclient
- Windows XP
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
The default auto log off time setting is 20 minutes, and can not modify the setting on cyberstation or webclient server
- From the webclient install package, open "Webclient planning and installation guide.pdf",
- Reading from Page 105 to Page 106,
- Go to C:\Program Files\webserver, open web.config
- Go to "SessionState" tag and modify the value behind "timeout=" , the default is 20 in minutes. You can change it to another value if you prefer.
- Save and close web.config
- Log on web client to see the performance.