How do I set up Seven Trends?
How to setup Seven Trends
I recommend you read about this in TCON 299 (INET Seven System Operator Guide). The overall sequence for using the SevenTrends features of I/NET Seven is as follows:
- Configure DCUs to collect data.
- Define trends in host stations to receive data.
- Configure host stations to receive collected data.
- Set transfer parameters.
- Archive SevenTrends data.
- Create SevenTrends reports (may be done any time after Step 3 is complete).
Refer to the SevenReports help file for more information on creating reports.