Import/ Export functions of Tree Tech 3.2 on Windows XP SP3 were disabled by recent Microsoft update. No .GDF file exported, no error message displayed.
Tree Tech revision 3.2 installed on Windows XP SP3 computer
Believed to have been caused by a recent Microsoft update.
There are two work-around options:
- Run Tree Tech 3.2 on Windows 7 , 32-bit machine
If the project database is backed up from the Windows XP computer, it can be reloaded on the Windows 7 computer.
The project database path on the Windows XP computer is:
c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Schneider Electric\TreeTech\Jobs\Projects\
On a Windows 7 computer, the file path for the TreeTech database is
c:\Program Data\Schneider Electric\TreeTech\Jobs\Projects\
- Un-install Tree Tech 3.2, install Tree Tech 3.1 on Win XP SP3 machine if no Win 7 machine available.
- Tree Tech 3.1.exe is available on The Exchange Download Center
- Run the WIBs purchase, generate license request for IV-DEMO-CDE, send file to us to create a license.
- OK to export GCM database already uploaded in 3.2