In Niagara G3, how do I display an object's BACnet instance number within the object in the Wire Sheet?
Niagara G3 all versions
The BACnet object ID is not displayed by default.
Steps for displaying the BACnet object’s ID in the object
1. Right-click in the BACnet object you want to display its objectID and select Slot Sheet
2. Right-click on the view pane and select "Add Slot".
3. Enter “objectID” for Name
4. For Type, select “bacnet” and “BacnetObjectIdentifier” from the drop-down menu and then select “OK” to save
5. Expand the BACnet object in the tree and right-click its “Proxy Ent” and select “Link Mark” from the drop-down menu
6. Right-click on the BACnet object in the tree and select “Link from “Proxy Ent””
7. Under Proxy Ext (Source) select "Object ID", and under the BACnet object (Target) select "ObjectID" and then click on the OK button
The BACnet ObjectID will now be displayed in the object.