Can Program (non-InfinityPrograms) objects be used to program control sequences in Infinity controllers?
Programs (non-InfinityPrograms) in our Infinity Controller are not working reliably.
- When we edit a Program object (non-Infinity Program) in our controller. when the program is saved it continues to work as if there was no change made to the programming.
- Programs in our Infinity or Infinet controller are not working reliably.
- Program objects are intended for use in the Workstation only, not in Infinity Controllers, Infinet Controllers or MSTP controllers.
- When programming Infinity controllers or Infinet controllers you must use InfinityPrograms only.
- When programming the Workstation, Programs (non-Infinity) must be used.
- While program objects may or may not work marginally, they should not be used when programming Infinity Controllers.