Controller used in compensation mode from the outside temperature sensor.
Explanation of codes used when in compensated mode.
The compensation mode is selected by choosing code 17 and entering value 001
There are a number of codes which are relevant, the main codes are listed below.
- 6 = Outside Temperature Changeover 1 - default value = 20
- 7 = Outside Temperature Changeover 2 - default value = -5
- 10 = Compensator Set Value - default value = 30
- 11 = Ratio 1 - default value = -15
- 12 = Ratio 2 - default value = -25
- 13 = Ratio 3 - default value = 0
The screen shot below shows have the above settings are used.