No alarms are displayed in the Niagara R2 Alarm Console.
Generally, this condition indicates that the Alarm Console is not properly configured with the Niagara station information.
To configure the Alarm Console:
- Open the Alarm Console
- From the Address menu, select Enable Edit
- Type the appropriate password to enable editing (by default, this password is blank)
- From the Address menu, select Add Address. An input dialog is displayed that allows entry of the new station address record information
- In the Station Name box, type the name given to the station node that will be monitored
- In the Host Address box, type the computer name running the station. Use either the station host name or the actual IP address of the computer
- In the User Name box, type the user name for a user account that exists in the station. Typically, this is the same name (user account) used to access the station in WorkPlace Pro
- In the Password box, type the password for the station’s user account
- In the Confirm Password box, type the user’s password again to confirm it
- Click OK
- Click the Stations tab to verify that the new station address record was added to the Address Book. Note that if the new station address record appears red, a restart of the station is required for alarms to be routed to the console