Open BCX1 from BACnet side result in "error reading database table", and can not delete BCX1 from BACnet side
- Windows XP
- Continuum 1.93
May be caused by some errors with Device data table in SQL server.
- Select "BACnet Devices," right click and then select "delete." Delete the whole folder.
- Exit Continuum
- Run Continuum analyzer report
- Start Continuum, you will find "BACnet Devices" folder comes in again
- Right click Root and select " Find New BACnet Device"
- When you see BCX1 comes in again, select it and do "send to database"
- Open BCX1 from the BACnet side and no error prompted.