The door reader, lock, and request to exit will all be working properly, but the shunt relay is not being energized.
- I/NET Seven - v1.17
SCU1284 shunt relay does not energize with door lock
- Go into the Door Properties (Access > Doors). Modify the associated door. The properties will have the shunt option grayed out (with no check) and the Elevator option will be white (with no check).
- Check the elevator option, and select ok.
- This will take you back to the Access > Doors screen.
- Modify the door again, and uncheck the elevator option. This should allow the shunt option to become "white" and checkable.
- If not, then after de-selecting the elevator option, hit ok again, and then modify the door again to select the shunt option. This has been corrected in later versions of I/NET Seven 2.xx.