In 2009, SVEA SE-843 was replaced by the SE-844 unit. What are the differences between these units?
Warema LON SE III
Manufacturer Warema has updated the sensor unit in 2009. The former version SE-843 was a quite old product.
The main differences/features are:
- new housing (9 units)
- supply voltage for connected sensor changed from 12 VDC to 15 VDC
- additional input for combined senor (wind, brightness and DCF-77)
- real time clock
- serial EEPROM for error messages
- direct connection for key switch
- indication of DCF-77 reception via LED
- all parameters configurable via CPs
- each object configurable separately
- type of most network variables changeable
- monitoring of wind sensors
- error messages permanently stored in the device
- large diagnose possibilities
- additional object for global irradiance sensor
- additional object for relative humidity
- additional switch object for detection of push-buttons
These changes were made in 2009, since the 843 model was quite old. Also, in 2009, these products were no longer promoted or labeled by SVEA, and referred to the manufacturer Warema directly.