Sigma dongle needs to be tested or be registered.
SigmaX allows Sigma to run without a Sigma dongle being present, therefore the dongle cannot be tested.
Sigma software will operate normally on a PC / Laptop where a programmed Sigma dongle, or a registered version of SigmaX is present.
If a registered copy of SigmaX is installed on a PC or Laptop, then it will not be possible to test or register a dongle, until SigmaX is disabled.
To disable SigmaX carry out the following;
- Ensure you have kept a copy of your SigmaX unlock code, which can be entered again later.
- In Windows explorer navigate to C:\SigmaX\Bin\RegSigmaX.exe and run the programme.
- Choose "OK" without entering any codes. This will clear the existing SigmaX registration.
- Restart your computer.
- The Sigma dongle can now be tested or registered as required.
- On completion of your tests, go to C:\SigmaX\Bin\RegSigmaX.exe and run the registration programme again, this time you will need to enter your SigmaX registration code.