CyberStation error on startup
CyberStation v1.91, Windows XP Pro SP3
Windows user permissions
Random DLL files didn't have the proper permissions.
The steps to fix it:
1) Log in as the user that can't start CyberStation.
2) Launch ProcessMonitor.
3) Launch CyberStation (it should error out)
4) Click the filter button in ProcessMonitor then filter for Process: "Continuum.exe" or Result: "Access Denied"
5) Find one that failed. Log in as the admin user and change the permissions.
6) Repeat for each failed file.