StruxureWare Building Operation Satchwell MicroNet Integration - Supported MicroNet devices
EcoStruxure Building Operation, Satchwell MicroNet
- StruxureWare Building Operation 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6
Satchwell MicroNet devices
Not all variants of older Satchwell MicroNet devices that use the SNP protocol and IAC are supported by StruxureWare Building Operation.
Refer to MicroNet Devices on StruxureWare Building Operation Web Help (log on required) for a list of supported devices.
In Building Operation, MicroNet device is the family name for the following devices:
- Standard MicroNet devices: MN300, MN440, MN500, MN620, MN LCD, MN Touch Screen, and MicroNet Manager Interface
- MN 50 Series: MN350, MN450, MN550, MN650, MN LCD, MN Touch Screen, and MicroNet Manager Interface
- SNP and Intelligent Advanced Controller devices: MMC3601, MMC4601, IAC400, IAC420, IAC600, IAC Touch Screen, and Modem Interface Unit
- Unifact: URC2201, URC1201
- Unifact Pro: URC-40N-100, URC-41N-10x, URC-50N-100, and URC-51N-10x
All these devices are supported in Building Operation.