- TAC Xenta I/O modules do not come online after a download from System Plug-In
- Rapidly blinking green light on I/O modules show offline status (fast blink)
Xenta 400 series I/O modules
- No I/O assigned to module in Menta file
- Needs a power cycle after download to associate with base unit
Verify that at least one hardware input or output is assigned to a terminal on the I/O module.
- If the I/O module is a spare that has been added for later expansion capabilities, it will never associate with the master or report an online status.
- If this is the case, assign a "dummy" input to the module temporarily if the rapidly blinking LED is a concern.
- Sometimes even if all of the correct information is downloaded to the TAC Xenta controller, the green light is still blinking rapidly (not configured) on the TAC Xenta I/O module. If this happens try to power cycle the TAC Xenta controller.