- It is possible to have a timing issue with the start up of the license server as it relates to the start up of the TACOS.exe. If TACOS starts before the license server the license server may not be able to read the license file and access to the your Vista products may be denied.
- Sometime the Workstation or other components can be launched, but all the points are offline. An error "No license for LonWorks communication" will show up.
- License Server
TACOS.exe starts before the license server fully started. When this happens, the License Server may not be able to read the license file properly and access to the your Vista products may be denied.
This tool is a part of TAC Vista Run Mode
TACOS Startup Delay is developed to help you set the startup delay for TAC Vista Server, whether it is running as an application or a service. You might find it necessary to delay the startup of TACOS to ensure that the license server or 3rd party software is fully started, before TAC Vista server starts.
NOTE: This program allows you to set a delay from 0 to 240 seconds.
Click Here: TACOS Startup Delay Utility
- Download the .zip file by clicking the link above
- Double click the TACOS Startup Delay 184.108.40.206 Application file
- When the window pops up you can enter up to 240 seconds into the delay field
- Click "Set" button
- Reboot PC