Port 23 is opened through Telnet and can provide a security access breach into a system.
All versions of I/Net Software on Win 7 OSs.
When the Delta Debug tables are set to 1 or 2, it opens up port 23 for use but also Telnet can be used as well.
The following steps need to be followed to resolve this issue:
1. Go to Run and type regedit
2. Open up HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
3. Expand the Software tab and expand CSI-Control Systems International
4. Open up the Configurations tab and click on the Active Configuration that is currently running in I/Net
5. On the right side window, scroll down to Debug Tables, right click and modify the setting
6. Change the value to a 0, close out of it, close I/Net and I/o server and restart it again.
P.S. This should close that port but be aware that Telnet would not be able function when this is done.