The Function Block in LonMaker has a completely different set of SNVTs than the associated MTA file.
It is possible to have 2 completely different TAC Xenta (300/400/280) controllers that have the same program ID. LonMaker will use the same template for all devices with the same program ID. To fix this you have to get a new program ID for one of the controllers.
Follow the steps below to get a new program ID for your controller:
- Open the application from System plug-in by right clicking on controller and select configure-edit.
- To give the application a new XIF either add a “dummy” SNVT or go to device configuration and uncheck the tick box for “XIF header generated according to LonMark standard”.
- Hit F12, select commands and generate. Hit F12 again and save the application to the hard drive by selecting File-save as.
- In system plug-in, browse in the application that you just saved on the hard drive. Update TAC Network and TAC Database. If you are asked to resynchronize, do so.
- Download application and parameters to the controller.