Time Zone Database shows +0 for all time zones when the platform date is in 2016.
- IA Series G3 version 3.6.407
- IA Series G3 version 3.7.108
- IA Series G3 version 3.8.41
IA Series G3 versions 3.6.407, 3.7.108, and 3.8.41
This error appears when listing the contents of the Niagara Time Zone database where the Time Zone Database shows +0 for all time zones when the platform date is in 2016. The issue is related to an error within the 3.8.41 baja and hx modules and only affects the display within the Platform view only. The actual behavior and operation of the Time Zone remains accurate. Prior IA Series G3 versions (e.g. 3.8.38, 3.7.106, and 3.6.406) or earlier will not exhibit this issue.
Download and upgrade the baja and hx modules available in the latest consolidated patch files.
- baja 3.6.407.3 (or higher) and hx 3.6.407.1 (or higher)
- baja 220.127.116.11 (or higher) and hx 18.104.22.168 (or higher)
- baja 22.214.171.124 (or higher) and hx 126.96.36.199 (or higher)
The consolidated patch files are available for download on the Buildings Download Center. Login to the Schneider Electric Buildings Download Center and enter Consolidated_Patches in the search area (reference Lessons Learned 18547 with details). Download and install the appropriate patch for the version.