Trendlogs with a log period of 24 hours don't work.
TAC Vista 5.1.X
Vista server trend logs.
This is only an issue in countries and states that don't use Daylight Saving Settings!
There is an issue with Daylight savings settings in regions that don't have daylight saving. This is a bug that has been fixed in HF51715 (which will be released shortly).
- Option 1: for Vista 5.1.7 - install HF51712 (or upgrade to 5.1.7 and install 51712)
- Option 2: For older versions where it's not possible to upgrade:
- Double-click on the PC's clock in the task bar.
- Select the tab Time Zone.
- Change to a time zone that does observe daylight saving.
- Adjust the clock to the correct local time in you region.
- Uncheck the Automatically adjust the clock for daylight saving changes check-box.
- Click OK and close the dialogue.
- Restart Vista to apply the settings to Vista.