When using the Roam IO 2 tool, you are unable to connect to the controller using the infinet tool, but you can connect using the BACnet tool.
Bluetooth has connected fine using both tools.
- Windows 7
- Roam IO 2
This issue is due to a firmware mismatch.
There is a new version of the RoamIO tool firmware available,
You must update to this version for the tool to connect correctly.
- Download the update RoamIO tool here.
- Using a 3rd party unzip program, Unzip the file.
- Update the Roam IO 2 tool with the Roam IO 2 connected
- Using the BACnet RoamIO software, goto tools and then update.
- Select the update .UPD file you have just downloaded, this will flash upgrade the Roam IO 2 to the latest firmware