- Unoccupied mode on an Xenta 102-ES is really shutdown mode.
- Unoccupied setpoints are not maintained in the unoccupied mode. Heat and damper are forced to 0%.
- Standby setpoints are used in the unoccupied mode.
The structure of SCPTsetpoints includes unoccupied setpoints. That is the only reason they are available for a Xenta 102-ES.
- If the controller is in occupied or bypass mode, it uses the occupied setpoints.
- All other modes use the standby setpoints.
- When unoccupied, all heat operations are forced to minimum (locked out) and so is the damper.
- In the end, standby mode may provide more desirable results than unoccupied.