Upgraded to 4.4.0 but don't see the SCPTs on a LonWorks Unit yet?
- Vista 4.4.0
- Lonworks units
When you upgrade your Vista database, it doesn't automatically create new database objects.
- From Vista Workstation, navigate to a LonWorks unit
- Right click and select Properties.
- Click on the "Xif file" tab
- Click on the browse button (the one next to the "source file" field with 2 dots on it).
- Browse to the xif file for that unit, e.g. C:\lonworks\import\tac\x100\102AX101.XIF for an Xenta 102-AX
- Click "Open" then "OK"
When you refresh that unit in the tree, you'll see the available objects/function blocks for that unit and they will contain most of the SNVTs, SCPTs and UCPTs in them.
Some of them will not show up, e.g. ucpt_vavselection in the 102-AX.