What schedule attribute can be used to get the Next Occupancy Time & Next Unoccupancy Time on my graphics?
- Need to display a schedules Next Occupancy Time on a PinPoint graphic.
- Need to make a calculation using a schedules Next Occupancy Time in a Plain English Program.
- For a Continuum schedule those values will be accessible via the date times that are attached to the Occupancy Time and UnOccupancy Time fields in the schedule.
- These fields update with the next time when the current occupancy period expires.
- The "TimePiece" Plain English keyword can be used to extract the different parts of the Date time value i.e. the Month, Hour etc. See Online help for formatting.