- When logging in to an AS or ES, SBO Workstation freezes or it takes a very long time (>30 minutes) before the login process finishes.
- SBO Workstation hangs on "Reading data..." when trying to login to an AS or ES
The problem is related to a delay in validating the license details. It only seems to happen when running a mixed EBO/SBO 1.9.3 system and after having EBO license administrator 2.0.1 previously installed.
- Run Diagnostics in the License Administrator and take note of all the ACT and Entitlement IDs
- Return all the licenses
- Close all WorkaStations and stop all SBO/EBO processes (which ever may be running)
- Uninstall all License Administrator and License Server
- Run the SBO License Server Reset tool and perform a reset (you will get an output of the commands and result)
- Install License Administrator and License Server (use EBO v2.0.1 as that has the fix for virtual servers, and works fine with SBO versions as well)
- Activate the licenses based on the info from step 1
Note: If running the demo license, step 1-2 may be skipped.