Site has no server, just a single stand-alone jace. It has histories. How can the data be exported?
Niagara G3 / AX any jace model running version 3.x
Viewing historical data without the benefits of an Enterprise Server
Do a manual export from the 'History Table' view:
- Expand the history space in the tree.
- Select the history to export.
- Right click and select View-> 'History Table'.
- Look over on the upper right corner of the history table. There is the tiny icon that looks kind of like a table with a little upside down triangle. Click that.
- Select Export.
- Then select the exporter in the drop down - HistoryTable to CSV.
- Select 'Save to File' and then browse to a folder and enter a desired file name.
- Press OK.