Xenta 102-AX temperature sensors reading in the range of 130°F (54.4°C) when they should be closer to room temperature. Wiring has been checked and everything appears correct.
- What kind of temp sensor do I use for a 102-AX?
- Xenta 102-AX
- ETD-1xx duct temperature sensors
- ETR-1xx room temperature sensors
- STR-1xx room thermostats
Every other Xenta controller uses a 1.8k-ohm thermistor as a standard. Because the Xenta 102-AX is a modified version of the I/NET MR-VAV-AX, it still uses the 10k-ohm thermistors native to the I/NET product line.
The Xenta 102-AX uses 10k-ohm thermistors. See Lessons Learned Article #4277 for detailed information on the thermistor curve that is acceptable. Approved sensors are:
- ETD-2xx duct temperature sensors
- ETR-2xx room temperature sensors
- STR-2xx room thermostats
- STD-2xx duct temperature sensors