A Xenta 5/7/9xx used as a LON node is not showing data from Xenta programmable controllers, but the values are working in Vista and LonMaker. SNVTs from ASCs are showing up correctly in the Xenta 5/7/9xx.
- LonMaker 3.1
- XBuilder 1.6
- Xenta Server
- Xenta 511, 527, 701, 711, 721, 731, 913
- Xenta programmable controllers
- Xenta 280, 281, 282, 283, 300, 301, 302, 401, 401:B
If the LNS database that is browsed into the XBuilder project has programmable controllers with spaces in the names, they will not show data properly.
Go back into LonMaker and rename all programmable controllers that have a space in the name.
Example: Use an underscore in place of every space.
- Update the Vista database
- Reimport the LNS database into XBuilder
- Download the Xenta 5/7/9xx