Xenta 511/527 - values/trend logs have exponential numbers, menu tree is black blocks and other problems
More than likely Java has been updated without the end user realizing it. Uninstall Java and then reinstall from the link provided in the 511/527 menu tree.
- Click on Help. If a pop-up blocker is installed, hold down the Ctrl key while clicking.
- Click "Day to Day Operations", "Java Plug-in", and finally "Download Java Plug-in". This will give you a list of java downloads to select from depending on which TAC product you are trying to use.
Disable automatic updates in Java so this does not continue to happen.
- Right click on the Java icon in the lower right hand side of the screen
- Left click on Open Control Panel
- Right click on the Update tab
- Uncheck the box next to Check for Updates Automatically
- Click Apply and close out of Java.