Xenta 527 showing error message "Packet no match on SeqChain type: 2" in HyperTerminal
- Xenta 527
This error has been added as a means to aid in troubleshooting. The specific Build of the Xenta 527 system program will change the meaning of this error.
- Contact the local IT department to find possible causes of corrupted IP packets
- You may need to use an ethernet capture device to determine the source of the corrupted packets
- If the error is occurring only rarely it can be ignored.
- You may see an increase in error traffic if there is a problem with TCP/IP communication
- Contact Product Support if further assistance is required